Family

Family

Monday, June 24, 2013

Makena and Madden


   My two M&M's.. I love them so much and they are super cute together. Makena is a great helper and a wonderful big sister. Madden loves his sister, he get's so excited and has a big smile on his face every time she walks in the room. It melts my heart.
  Madden blows bubbles, rolls over, makes a lot of cute noises, holds a bottle, looks at his hands and feet all the time, grabs his toes, long hair and pretty much whatever he can get a hold of. Madden loves being sung to, loves his jummperoo and has a belly laugh (my favorite). He has a double ear infection right now but is still oh so happy. He is four and a half months.Time has just been flying.






 














2 comments:

  1. Madden and Makena are so cute! I like that you call them your M&M's :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo cute!!! wow madden is getting so big already! he is a great mix of you and shae!

    ReplyDelete