Family

Family

Sunday, October 21, 2012

BABY!!


We are having a BABY!!

     As you can tell by the blue...... we are having a BOY. I am currently starting 26 weeks of pregnancy and loving it. This pregnancy has been a little different from my first. With Makena I had a lot of heartburn and headaches. This time I have felt sick (at the beginning), I am tired a lot more and I feel like time is going by faster (probably because I am busy with Makena and don't have time to just sit around and think about it all the time). Both pregnancy's I have not thrown up and I am so grateful.
   
     Shea is thrilled that we are adding a new addition to our family.  Before we found out what we were having he would always joke and say that he only makes boys and that is all we will ever have but deep down he wanted a girl. He said that because of Makena and how much he loves her and how much fun they have together he couldn't think of having a boy (that is so cute :)) but he is still happy it's a boy.

     Makena loves that she is going to be a big sister.  She is always kissing , hugging, talking, singing  and feeling my tummy. Her favorite part is when she feels the baby move.  Makena is going to be a great big sister and helper. We are super excited and can not wait for him to get here.



2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! Who took them? I love the one of the heart on your belly and Makenas little hand reaching up...I miss you guys! Wes and E can't wait to meet their cousin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cuuuute! oh my goodenss i love these pics! yay for having BOYS! ahh i am so stinkin excited for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete